There are four Quality Officers working for the ALN&I Service in Gwynedd and Anglesey.
The ALN&I Quality Officers are responsible for ensuring that schools address the change in the ALN Legislation through supporting and managing the change. Provide assistance and support for schools and parents so as to ensure consistent provision for ALN&I pupils in Gwynedd and Anglesey as regards the new legislation
They are responsible for offering and providing:
- ALN and Inclusion Support – documents, guidance
- Guidance and advice for new ALN and Inclusion Co-ordinators
- Guidance on Individual Development Plan (IDP) reviews for LEA IDP pupils with the most intensive needs
- Serve as point of contact for Year 6 ALN and Inclusion pupils when transferring
- Guidance on whole school strategic planning
- Monitor quality of ALN and Inclusion provisions within the schools
- A profile for value for money in the provision
- Ensure consistency in ALN and Inclusion Co-ordinators' actions.